Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! We had a great holiday here in Kenya. We had a bunch of missionary families get together for Thanksgiving at our friends, the Windell's house. It was 30 people or more in total I think. We also had some friends from here in Kenya join us too which was nice. We had WAY too much food, volleyball games, and plenty of fellowship. It is always hard to be away from our families during the holidays, but being with friends here in Kenya made the day special too.

How many bugs can I pick up with my hand?


So many friends to celebrate with.


Bobby and the gang playing volleyball. Mommy and Ethan watching.

I'm trying to escape with anything I can find!

Conner trying to find desert!!! Ewww!


Our Family Picture

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers