I never thought I would find a toy from my childhood all the way in Kenya, Africa. We found a Sit-N-Spin toy at a second hand store here in Mombasa and gave it to Ethan for Christmas. We used to have this toy when I was growing up and I would sit and spin on it for hours. Now, my son has one too! Here is Ethan playing on it. He loves it! It lights up and plays music too, of course mine never did that : (
Conner also got a cool toy for Christmas. It was an activity table that has all kinds of buttons and lights on it. It has train noises, music, animal noises and a telephone that talks to you. He loves his toy too but for different reasons. He likes to SIT on it rather than play with it. He thinks it is a really cool chair because he can sit on it and swing his legs back and forth. It is so cute to watch him do that, not to mention funny when his rear end hits the buttons and plays music!
Conner also got a really nice quilt made by Aunt Jody for Christmas. It is in the pictures of Conner sitting on his table. It matches his table perfectly! He also likes to carry the blanket around and hide under it. Of course we know where he is because the squeals can be heard for miles around!




No comments:
Post a Comment