Ok, there is just no excuse for our absence in writing and keeping up our blog. If you look at the date that we posted on our blog last it was 2 years and 2 months ago! Shame on us!!! I really can't believe that I've been so terrible about blogging our lives, but I hope to be able to keep it up now, or at least make another good attempt to keep it updated every so often.
A lot has happened with us in two years. Our boys are now 2 years older, Ethan is 6, Conner is 4 and we have another ball of fun, Dylan who is 17 months. We have been to the States on furlough and back to Kenya in that time. We spent about 9 months there and the highlight was Dylan's adoption in June of 2010.
I won't attempt to update everything that has happened in 2 years, but I will try to put some pictures of different highlights of that time, and then we will keep up from then on out. Most of all God has been so good to us the last two years, and we are so thankful for his blessings in our lives and family. Thank you to all of our friends and family that we have been able to spend time with and make memories with over this time and we look forward to doing that again.
If you want to read our posts in the order that they happened, scroll down to "Highlights from 2009" and read up from there. You can also click on the pictures to make them bigger to be able to see them better. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment