I'm continually amazed at the positions I find the boys in when they are sleeping. This particular night I couldn't pass up taking a picture. Conner likes to get right up in the corner of his bed by the bumper pads to go to sleep. This night he had somehow got underneath it and had it on his head. Not to mention his legs hanging out of the bars. It doesn't seem like a very comfortable position to me, but whatever suits him I guess! Don't worry, after I took the picture, I moved him back into the center of the bed again so he wouldn't get all tangled up in it. I just had to have proof of the crazy ways he likes to sleep.




1 comment:
What a funny photo! I know what you mean: Lincoln must be dancing in his dreams because I find him upside down, backwards, forwards, sticking through the crib bars (we don't have a bumper)...it's hysterical!
Post a Comment