
Conner always has something to say and has had a couple of doozies lately. He likes to surprise us with the things he says. The other day we got up in the morning and he went in to wake up Grandma and Poppa. He was laying in their bed all covered up and I said to him, "Conner, what are you doing?" He said, "Mommy, I don't have any brain." I said, "What do you mean you don't have any brain?" He emphatically told me, "I have to lay here till I get more brain!" I guess that is the 4 year old version of Beauty Sleep. Maybe I need to go back to bed too!
Then, the cuteness kept coming when Bobby was taking him to the bathroom one night in the middle of the night. He picked Conner up out of bed and carried him to the bathroom. On the way there, Conner said "Daddy," and Bobby said "What Buddy?" Then Conner ever so gently started patting Bobby's back and said "You are going to be ok, Daddy." Oh man, those are the moments you cherish as a parent. So sweet and tender and telling his Daddy everything is going to be ok. What a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment