Ethan abolutely LOVES playing superman. He tries to make a cape out of anything he can find so any towel or blanket immediately becomes a cape. He flies around the room, jumping off of boxes, or chairs or whatever he can find. One of these days we will get him a real cape so he can be a real super hero. But, for now he is making due with what he can find. To get a true picture of how really "Super" he is, just watch the video below.




1 comment:
BOBBY AND LISA
I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH NOT TRYING TO FIND YOUR BLOG. I AM SO GLAD YOU PUT IT IN YOUR E-MAIL. I AM STILL NOT QUITE SURE HOW TO NAVIGATE THROUGH IT BUT I WILL FIGURE IT OUT.
THE BOYS ARE GROWING SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL HAVE OUR ANNIVERSARY THE 23RD OF APRIL. 3YEARS. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN THAT LONG.
I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A CAPE FOR ETHAN. DOES HE HAVE ANY FAVORITE COLORS?
LOVE,
DENISE
Post a Comment