Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Boy is Growing Up!

Ethan has had a big week this week. We put away his baby crib and he is now sleeping in a big boy bed. It is a nice Murphy bed that Poppa Bechtel made. Of course, it just about swallows him up, but he has done really well staying in bed and sleeping all night long. It is hard to believe Ethan is almost 2 1/2 years old. Time goes by so quickly and his really becoming a little boy now.

We also are starting another adventure. We are trying to potty train! We have been doing it for 3 days now and all of us still have our sanity. At least right at this moment! He hasn't caught on yet, but we are hoping he will get the idea really soon and start to tell us when he needs to go. All parents have to go through this stage, but this is one stage that I will be thankful when it is done!



1 comment:

Wendi Reger said...

Wow what a nice big bed. And to think when there is no company, the bed does not take up space in the room. Rick gave me your blog site so I could keep up with your growning family. I would love to see those growing boys sometime. Also, next time your folks come to Ames, I'd like your mom to bring a template of how that collage of pictures was done. I'd like to make some gifts using her idea.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers